Saturday, September 7, 2013

Reassessment of my Mind-Body-Soul

  1. Hi everyone!                                                                                                                                           I believe that I may have improved a little bit in the spiritual and mental aspects of my life after completing this course. I would say that I now score an 8.75 in physical, 9.9 in mental and 9.5 in spiritual. I feel this way because of the peacefulness in my life. I cannot find anything wrong with my circumstances that I am in and feel extremely blessed and grateful to be where I am at. It has improved some because this course has expanded my horizons and the way I see things. I have made progress towards my goals because my daughters are both going to school and therefore I have about three hours in the morning to implement these much needed techniques to ground myself. I can actually make a schedule for my day and stick with it. My days tend to be more productive and everyone seems to be happier and things run smoother. My personal experience throughout this course has been eye-opening and just amazing. It has made me feel like my perspectives on the mind, body and soul were confirmed and then the course gave me the tools to incorporate them in my life. This has been so rewarding because now I can help my clients beyond the physical aspect of their health. The most difficult thing of this process has been the guided meditations. I prefer to sit in peace and meditate on my own needs along with forgiveness. This experience will improve my ability to help others because I will be able to show them how it has worked for me and be the example. I have incorporated these techniques into my life and the benefits of this will show. It will give me more credibility to my clients because I will be practicing what I am preaching.                                                    I have enjoyed getting to know all of you and best wishes for all your future endeavors! ~Julia

3 comments:

  1. Hello Julie, I am glad to see that you have improved since unit 3. It appears that you were already on the right path in your physical, psychological and spiritual practices. Having the ability to dedicate time was my biggest issue, however I am glad that you used the time that you had to engage in the practices and exercises. Overall, I think that the most rewarding aspect for you is the ability to help clients. You seem as if you would be able to provide more than knowledge to your clients because you have the drive and you seem to be a good motivator and inspiration from what you have expressed in your blog.
    Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanika,
    Thanks for responding to my post. I love helping people feel good about themselves in all ways. I think that everytime you are around a person you either give or take. My goal is to be able to influence people in a positive manner and get them thinking about how they want to move forward positively. Thanks and all the best to you as well! ~Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia,
    Congrats on such a successful re-assessment. I'm sure having those few hours to yourself in the day has been a major benefit to your well-being. You seem to have everything going great and on the path to great success. I hope you have continued success in life and in your drive towards your degree!

    Sherese
    heres2ahealthyu

    ReplyDelete